What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gardening Gods visited me a couple days ago...

...and delivered a curse upon my yard in the form of a four legged, furry mammal.

damndog01.jpg

Some unknown... kind... citizen dropped him over my fence one day. Does anyone in the Miami-Dade area want a puppy? I'm not going to lie, he's hyper and I find him annoying at least 75% of the time. I really don't want a little yard shat'er to chew up everything that isn't blocked off. So far he hasn't destroyed anything of importance but I know its only a matter of time. If you're good with dogs, you can probably tame this wild beast. My only regret is he showed up too late to be auctioned off.

PLEASE SAVE MY YARD/PLANTS!

Last edited:
Go drop him in Lauderdale's yard.

Awww he's so cute! I'm in FL, not near you though. I wish I could help. I hope you can find him a home! A GOOD home, seeing as the one he had before was obviously not a good one :(

...and delivered a curse upon my yard in the form of a four legged, furry mammal.

damndog01.jpg

!

Hyper-cute!

Seriously, I must give that pooch a hug! :hug:

Seeing as he's hyper, he might have run away and someone might have thought he was your dog. It's definitely something worth putting an ad in the paper for.

Back