What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have blooming N. clipeata, want to breed with another N. clipeata

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I wasn't originally going to post this here. I didn't think anyone would come forward, but then I thought "Wow, what if the one person who has one just happened to see this here and no where else?" so I decided to.

Hello! I am looking for a flowering N. clipeata. This scape was only noticeable a few days ago, and the sex is unknown but it looks like it may possibly be a male. I will update this post if it is actually a female. The origin of any possible mate is not really of interest so long as it is a pure clipeata. The clone number (or lack thereof, if that is unknown) does not matter, as long as you can swear on your life that it is the pure species. Both parties will keep 50% of the seed produced, of course. I will need photo evidence that the person(s) who contacts me owns a flowering N. clipeata. This isn't something you come across every day, so I'm sure you can understand why I'd request that.

This is not my plant. It's the plant of a friend who wanted to stay publicly anonymous (For obvious reasons, especially with the recent theft in the United States!) Once someone comes forward, you will do business with them directly and not through me. Here is a picture to prove that this post is legitimate:

P7090001_2_2.jpg

P7090001_3.jpg

P7090003_2_2-1.jpg

P7090003_3.jpg

P7090004_2_2.jpg

P7090005_2_2-1.jpg

P7090005_3-1.jpg

P7090006_2-2.jpg

You can private message me, or E-mail me at Cparsonsss@hotmail.com

Thank you, and have a great day.

Clint Parsons

No its not. That is without a doubt the real clipeata.

Clearly it's pure. N. clipeata is an extremely distinct species, and it's not mine

I think this deserves a bump for the sake of the species.

xvart.

Thanks! I expected more people to comment on it lol.

Actually, by being the only person working on the NcSP for a few months (and the only one that had worked on it in probably a year), I have come to the conclusion that it's not such a good idea after all. Feel free to start another topic about it somewhere and I'll comment there. Don't wanna hijack this thread.

Back