What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some beautiful nep pics i took ^^

Some pics taken while at Rons on the 13th.
N. Briggsiana
TriptoRons17-1.jpg

N. Hamata (sorry about the tag >_<)
TripToRonsmissedPhotos4-2.jpg

N. Rajah
TripToRonsmissedPhotos2-1.jpg

N. Lowii Trusmadi
TripToRonsmissedPhotos6-1.jpg

N. Spectabilis
TriptoRons22-1.jpg

N. Eymae
TriptoRons18-1.jpg

N. Ampullaria
TriptoRons26-1.jpg

wow those are very nice. Are they urs?

lol i wish they were mine, i did take the pics, but they are Ron West's plants.

very very nice! thanks for posting man! Ron West has some spectacular plants. :)

Yeah he does, and i didnt even take pics of all the kinds he had...i wish i would have had more batteries and a better memory chip lol. i wanted to get some pics of some Aristolochioides and Truncata. as well as his Inermis and Dubia

Wow those look nice... keep up the good pics!!

Thanks

That's an interesting amp.

Great pictures of an awesome greenhouse. I have some of Ron's plants in my collection ( N. ampullaria "harlequin" and N. argentii which just started to pitcher). His plants and greenhouse are A+++++. I'm jealous - wish I lived close enough to visit. Thanks for the great pics SK.

I cannot wait until the day I can set up my own greenhouse. I hate being limited to a growshelf and a few containers outside. It's great to see what is potentially possible. Great pics.

Thanks guys, it was probably one of the best days ive had in awhile, because i got to be there with my gf lol. we spent a few hours looking around, and left with a few plants :D
it was a pretty great day

Very cool! I'm extremely jealous. I too have a few of his plants, and wish I was able to be anywhere close to his greenhouse.

Yeah about im about half an hour from his greenhouse. ive only been there twice now, but its pretty amazing.

Oh~ excellent nepenthes my friend.
They are really huge pitchers.:-D
Thanks for your sharing.
Duckking love that N. Eymae. Nice.

Back