What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those are the Money Beets (ceph pics - alot)

Ok So I was cleaning my wee little ceph tank and decided to quickly snap some photos. They're not the best of photography so please don't be too too critical.

So these are my cephs they've been growing very well for me and they're currantly going through this years growth explo-plo.

So what do you think?

ceph012.jpg

ceph007.jpg

ceph009.jpg

ceph010.jpg

ceph013.jpg

ceph001.jpg

ceph002.jpg

ceph003.jpg

ceph004.jpg

ceph005.jpg

ceph011.jpg

fo size reference the ceph on the left in the larger pot is in an 8" pot.

So there they are I know they're not that great but they're all I have so far.

plus 10 cool points for those that get the title reference..

thanks again,
Jess

Very nice cephs. Im quite jealous :3 my cephs are being rehabilitated atm xD

Thats some nice looking plants. I plan on getting me one of those in the near future..

And as for your title reference, the first thing that popped into my mind was the Tv Show
"The Office"..

Dwight :First rule in roadside beet sales: the most attractive beets on top. The ones that make you pull the car over and go, “wow, I need this beet right now.” Those are the money beets.

Haha.
I have two cephs, 1 medium sized one, 1 smaller one. Both are thriving - and growing faster than any of my other CP's.

thanks so much guys! I've really been enjoying my cephs this year. every ceph pot you see (except for the cutting plugs) have grown multiple crowns this years. At the most one pot has 5 min crowns and at the least another has 2, so whenever I'll be able to divide them hopefully successfully.

Very nice cephs. Im quite jealous :3 my cephs are being rehabilitated atm xD

awww, what happened to them? I'm sure they'll so good though.:)

Telefotoguy,

You're right you get cool points. For some reason when I was looking at my cephs they reminded me of beets and money beets and Mr. Dwight, hahahahah.

thanks capensis.

Next time I'll spend more time taking "good" pictures. But for some reason I get very lazy when my photo subject is stuck in a glass box.

my goal in two years is to have a huge pot of cephies.

Back