What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lest we forget

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
"Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy."
F Scott Fitzgerald

Remember
:usa2:

For sure!!!! God Bless America!!!! May we never forget! 9-11-01

we will never forget what happen when the world stop turning

May I recommend this one- I skip to 7:00 it wrecked me and listen to the end of that one thing lol. It's only audio- from the radio station I listen to in the AM while I work.

September 11th Tribute

Last edited:
God Bless America! Shall this always be remembered and never forgotten, nor the men and women who died that day and the hereos who risked their lives. :usa2:
Such a tragic day...

what does not kill us, makes us stronger...but what does kill us...we shall never forget

god bless us all

:usa2: God bless America... Was it planned or just a coincidence that 9/11 is the same as the police 911?

well we could ask allot of questions about 9/11 couldnt we.

I would just like to remind everyone that Islam is against terrorism. In the Qu'ran, it says that whoever kills a person, it is as if that person has killed all of mankind.

I'm saying this because I noticed alot of people on alot of forums bashing Islam because of 9/11. Heck, someone is about to release a video game called "Muslim Massacre" where the objective of the game is to kill as many Muslims as you can because 'America is at war with Islam'

I would just like to remind everyone that Islam is against terrorism. In the Qu'ran, it says that whoever kills a person, it is as if that person has killed all of mankind.

I'm saying this because I noticed alot of people on alot of forums bashing Islam because of 9/11. Heck, someone is about to release a video game called "Muslim Massacre" where the objective of the game is to kill as many Muslims as you can because 'America is at war with Islam'

Nobody has mentioned anything like that in this thread or even hinted at it. Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

xvart.

Nobody has mentioned anything like that in this thread or even hinted at it. Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

xvart.

Well, not here but I find it on alot of forums

xvart.

I think it was a very constructive post and served a very good meaning.

Am I the only one that thinks this day has been over-dramatized? It happened nearly a decade ago, yes, it was tragic. But, we have a lot of current issues to be pawing over.

Am I the only one that thinks this day has been over-dramatized? It happened nearly a decade ago, yes, it was tragic. But, we have a lot of current issues to be pawing over.

how sad.... why dont you start your own thread then if you wish to debate, I had a friend in tower one (survived) and still have loved ones serving in harms way

so to me, no its not over dramatizied, and last I checked we are still at war with the taliban and al qaeda

But ask the mother who has lost a son
the young soldier who returns home missing a limb
the young wife who's fireman husband never returned
the husband whos wife got on a plane never to hear her voice again

ask them if they think it is time to forget, if it is over dramatized

and the only ones i see who is trying to stir up anger is you two
Av

God Bless America! :usa2:

24_911Candle.gif

But this thread wasn't about the dramatization, and nobody is pawning over the issue here; the post wasn't even (nor did it mention) who was behind the attacks. The thread was just a memorial of sorts to take a moment a remember that 4,000 of our fellow Americans died over the course of a couple days. Which is exactly why I said:

Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

But enough about that.

xvart.

It is sad indeed that the ignorance of man stains the land!

I wasn't here yesterday but my thoughts were with all the people who suffered through the 9/11 tragedy. And a special nod to all the heroic service volunteers who lost their lives or were injured saving lives.

It was a dark day for America. But...we will NEVER forget.

:-(

I remember that day so well...and what a spectacularly beautiful morning it was...

Back