What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More of my spikey kids, plus moms with pups..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Heres just a few more of my spikey kids and some of my moms with pups.. Pics dont do these cactuses justice.. GOTA LOVE UM!!!!:-D
cactuspics08026.jpg

cactuspics08025.jpg

cactuspics08023.jpg

cactuspics08024.jpg

This one is a beautiful blueish color
cactuspics08022.jpg

cactuspics08021.jpg

and moms with pups, so pretty and cute..
cactuspics08011.jpg

cactuspics08020.jpg

cactuspics08012.jpg

cactuspics08013.jpg

and my rainbow cactuses this first one is the older larger one the color is not as intense.
cactuspics08002.jpg

cactuspics08003.jpg

and this is the younger one with nicer color..
cactuspics08016.jpg

cactuspics08018.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Very nice! :) Your starting to make me like cacti ;)

I love those! Especially the rainbow cactus!

So, do you just pluck the pups off the mom once they reach a certain size?

Chunkyhunks, i wont just pluck them, im gona cut them off, gona take only one from each parent plant for now probably a medium size pup, im gona let the other pups get some size to them befour i take more, gona pick a pup that has a tight tiny attachment to the mom then after i cut the pup off im gona make sure the open cut end of the pup dries/scars over befour they get planted, the open spot on the mom will dry/scar over as well. Im sending a pup from each mom to another member next week so i wont cut the pups off till 1 day befour shipping.
I have 2 more new cactuses :banana2: added to my collection and will post pics of them tomarrow.

Capensis, you should get some there very beautiful in there own way and easy to care for.:-D

Thanks Trapper...:boogie:

Back