What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happened To The Save Option?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I was in the middle of writing a PM and had to go. I was looking for the Save option and I couldn't find it. Is it still there and somehow I missed it?

Remember the forum update I just did? At that time- that hack wasn't available... I'm watching to see if it gets updated to the new version and when/if it does I'll get it back up. :sorry:
andrew

No problems. Fortunately, I copy and pasted it to a Drafts folder in my Gmail. I know I am not the most adept individual when it comes to computers, but have learned to move communications around instead of rewriting them!

Yeah, I just checked again and there are alot of people requesting the hack to be updated- unfortunately he hasn't been online since Dec 07 on this particular forum or his own. So it doesn't look too likely to happen, unless another coder takes over the project at some point. ???
Andrew

Back