What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some updated pictures

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
Here's a few pictures I took today. All of these plants have been doing really well.
Enjoy!

N. fusca 'flared peristome' (I know I've posted a lot of pictures of this one, but it just keeps gettin' better.)

SN851949.jpg

SN851951.jpg

SN851961.jpg

I thought this was a cool shot...
SN851964.jpg

Ceph I've had for about a year with it's first developing adult pitchers

SN851965.jpg

I think it'll be time to repot this one after those two pitchers open up. Or should I leave it this way?
SN851967.jpg

A Heli I ordered as het x minor back in November (I think), but came labeled as pure minor. Any bullet-proof way of telling them apart? (Any id'ing is appreciated.)
The two adult pitchers on the right + an immature pitcher opened under my care.
SN851969.jpg

SN851972.jpg

SN851979.jpg

SN851980.jpg

SN851983.jpg

SN851984.jpg

-Matt

Those plants are just begging to be fed! :D

But about the Cephalotus, you might want to divide it. I hear that when they start crowding each other out, their health starts to decline. You can divide them into different pots and perhaps sell a couple for good prices.

Thanks Ahmad, I was thinking of dividing it up and doing that, but it's just been doing so well I didn't want to ruin it. I guess after those two adults open up I'll get to dividing.

Very nice! I love the fusca! I wanted to get one, myself. :x

Ahmad, thats not true. ive never seen a crowded ceph go down hill. look at Elgecko's ceph. i believe it was his....o_O and various other ones that are just monstrous mounds of pitchers and healthy as can be. Bloke i say leave it in that pot for a little longer if youd like. certainly wont hurt it

Thanks guys.
Kris, I think I may divide it anyway. It's just getting too crowded... Pitchers are starting to grow upside-down. But thanks for the input anyway.

bump for the Heli ID.
Maybe I'll make a different thread for it...

Back