What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey tf,

i have a zune im not sure which one it might be the 4 or 8gb, black, depends on what my mom picks of course she will probably move to ipod like the rest of the family :p, haha im so offbrand. well i upgraded from my 8gb and got a 120gb so i was wondering if anyone was interested in trading for it? depending on whats offered though trying to get the best deal. otherwise i think im going to sell it off on ebay and work on getting my tc supplies.

so what you will get:

1. zune 4 or 8 gb player, both work great some scratches/marks but none on the screen.

2. zune premium v2 headphones (they usually sell for $30, used like once, i got 2 pairs one for the 8 and one for the 120 because i figured what if one broke, so i had a backup)

3. the docking station & sync cable.

4. +1000 songs i can let you pick out from artists, great for starting a music collection
...this will be fun heres a list.....:p
12 stones
2ne1 (korean)
2pm (korean)
20 seconds to mars
3oh!3
3 doors down
4 minute (korean)
AC/DC
Aerosmith
AFi
The all american rejects
All time low
Angel and Airwaves
The animals
Apocalyptica
asian kung fu generation (japanese) bleach_after dark
The A teens (haha)
Atreyu
Avenged Sevenfold
The Beatles
Big bang (korean)
The black Crowes
Blink 182
Blue october
Bob marley
Boys like girls
Breaking Benjamin
Brown eyed girls (korean)
Bryan Adams
Buckcherry
Bullet for my valentine
Cake
The cartoons
Chickenfoot
Clannad (dango daikazoku) (japanese)
The click five
Cobra Starship
Cold
Coldplay
Creed
Creedence Clearwater
Crossfade
Daniel Powter
Daughtry
Davichi (korean)
The Devil Wears Prada
Disturbed
Dragonforce
Eiffel 65
Eminem
Enrique iglesias (spanish)
Enya (for a person who wants peaceful music, ik most of mine isn't)
Epik High (korean)
Escape the fate
Evanescence
Fall out boy
Finch
Finger 11
Flight of conchords
Flo rida
flyleaf
foo fighters
the fray
FTisland (korean)
Fuel
Gavin Rossdale
Gdragon (korean)
Godsmack
Good charlotte
Goo Goo Dolls
Gorrillaz
greenday
guns n' roses
hampton the hampster
hawthorne heights
hinder
hit the lights
hoobastank
howie day
ichirin no hana (japanese)
ikimono Gakari (japanese)
Jackson 5
Jason Mraz
johnny rivers
john mayer
juanes (spanish)
kara (korean)
katy perry
keith urban
kenny chesney
keeny rogers
kevin rudolf
korn
led zepplin
lee hyori (korean)
lifehouse
limp bizkit
linkin park
lit
lonestar
marilyn manson
maroon 5
Metallica
Michael Jackson
Mindless self indulgence
the monkees
mudvayne
Muse
My chemical romance
never shout never
nine inch nails
nirvana
owl city
panic at the disco
papa roach
paramore
pink
plain white t's
proclaimers
puddle of mudd
puffy amiyumi
queens of the stone age
rascal flatts
red
red hot chili peppers
red jumpsuit apparatus
rev theory
rise against
saosin
savage garden
saving abel
scary kids scaring kids
seether
shadow drop
shaggy
shakira
silverstein
silversun pickups
skillet
a skylit drive
slipknot
the smashing pumpkins
smashmouth
the spill canvas
staind
the starting line
sublime
sugar ray
sum 41
swithfoot
taking back sunday
taproot
theory of a deadman
third eye blind
three days grace
train
uncle kracker
toby keith
underoath
weezer
we the kings

god that was a lot haha, well i have 243 artists, so maybe something will interest you there actuallly not all there i got lazy and skipped most of the ones i dont listen too and the foreign music.

DONT MOCK ME HAHA ACTUALLY I DONT CARE, HALF OF WHATS ON THERE I DONT LISTEN TOO. I LISTEN TO LIKE WELL A ALOT MY MUSIC IS DIVERSE :p

id love to get nepenthes or some temperate named sarrs and vfts to start my temperate collection up again, check my want list for more info.

um, yeah if you love music and being offbrand this would be a great trade for you :)

4gb 1000-1300 songs or something like that
8gb 2000-2300 " "

post here or send me a pm if your interested thanks
dustin

Hi Dustin, I might be interested. I've got sars and neps. I probably wouldn't want the music though, because I would give this to my daughter. I bought her a Hannah Montana one for Christmas and its crap. She was disappointed in it, and keeps asking me for a better one. Do you have the instruction booklet? I am horrible with technology and learning how to operate things like this.

If the songs are already on the zune, don't bother taking them off. I might transfer the ones I like into my ipod. But most of those aren't going to be appropriate for a 9 year old girl. I would be loading her Hannah Montana and other Disney songs onto it.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Oh, what I have for trade - as of right now the sars I've got are - Scarlette Belle, Luecophylla Tarnok, Rubra, Judith Hindle. By the end of next week I am adding more to that list, so if you want to wait until then to have a bigger selection, thats fine with me. I'll have Dana's Delight and some of the "bug" series, and maybe more.

Neps available for trade right now are - Sibuyanensis, ventricosa x mira, ventricosa x sibuyensis, bellii, densiflora, diatas, albomarginata, reinwardtiana, ampularia x talangensis.

So take your pick! You can tell me a value of the zune and we can work out an equal trade.

4gb $75
8gb $150
Premium headphones (in ear) $30 or i can give you new regular zune headphones they came iwth my 120 but i never used them.
docking station $30
sync cable came with zune

i do have the original box to the 8gb and probably the gb its pretty simple to set up, ive updated both to recognize the new software yesturday was a pain but i did it couldn't figure out why they weren't connecting, btw do you have a pc or mac? i dont think zune work on macs.

some things your daughter might like, they are like played on the radio so they are pretty common idk what she really listens too, i have some special music too haha, heres a list...

3 doors down
The all american rejects
All time low
The A teens
The Beatles
Blink 182
Blue october
Boys like girls
The click five
Cobra Starship
Coldplay
Daniel Powter (bad day)
Daughtry
eiffel 65 (blue da ba dee)
Fall out boy
Finger 11 (paralyzer)
the fray
Gavin Rossdale (love remains the same)
Goo Goo Dolls
greenday
hampton the hampster (has a disney album cover :p haha hampster dance)
hinder
hit the lights
howie day (collide)
jackson 5 (ABC)
Jason Mraz (the annoying Im yours)
keith urban
kenny chesney
keeny rogers
kevin rudolf
lifehouse
lit
lonestar
never shout never
owl city (fireflies haha)
panic at the disco
plain white t's
puffy amiyumi (teen titans)
rascal flatts
red hot chili peppers
red jumpsuit apparatus
saving abel
smashmouth (like shrek)
the spill canvas
the starting line
sum 41
swithfoot
train (drops of jupiter)
toby keith
weezer
we the kings

but im not sure what exactly she listens too but he might be interested in those

She's only 8, she likes Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, some Rascall Flatts, etc. I'm interested in the 4 gb. Make a list of the plants you are interested in and we can trade if you want to. These sarracenai - Scarlette Belle, Luecophylla Tarnok, Rubra, Judith Hindle are small-to-medium size, and are only 5 dollars. They are dormant now, but will be waking up soon. They are very healthy and established. The neps are varying prices, but generally between 10-30 dollars each. Sibuyanensis, ventricosa x mira, ventricosa x sibuyensis, bellii, densiflora, diatas, albomarginata, reinwardtiana, ampularia x talangensis is what I have available now. All are in small to medium range, some bigger than others. PM me with your list of choices and address. I can ship out Monday. Thanks!

Back