What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cmm889 an or Xvart

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date

CN

BANNED
Well you two are the closest too me . An my cp days are numbered. An I am. Bout done so if you two are remotly interested you can call me at 913-***-****

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everything is ok Daren, definitely would hate to see you go :(

yes, i do hope that everything is ok. you said "your days are numbered?" is that inferring to the thing that i think it is? or is that a typo. i sure hope that is a typo. feel free to pm me if you want to talk--we might be going through the same thing.

:( why are your days numbered ??

aaww don't leave. :( This place needs you. :-D I also hope everything is ok...

yaa TF wont be the same!!!

woah ! Daren, so sorry to hear your news:-( , its not my business, but i would hate to see you leave as well . you'll be missed terribly.
If i can help please don't hesitate, about the best i can offer from here is my ear, but im a pretty good listener.
My thoughts are with you man .

An my cp days are numbered. An I am.

:0o:
OMG .......
I am so Sorry yes the "An I am " Was a Typo......I hope.........these damn phones are hard to type on .
the Mrs an i are having issues i ended up sleeping in my truck last night a mile away from the house.
which i should have slept in the GH . any how sorry for the scare but the realiaty is I am parting with most of my CP's .
Please don't pm me about them as Cmm889 an i are working things out . Again Thank you Chris

.. hope everything turns out for the better..

Daren - just saw this and I'm sorry for the difficulty you are having. I'm glad you and Chris are working things out. I gave him several plants a couple years ago so your plants will be in good hands.

xvart.

Sorry to hear that Daren.

Back