What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collectible CP toys

Look at what I've discovered:

02.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Insectivorous-P...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a58a79a20

Awful pricey since they come in under 2" but cool to see anyway.

I wonder if there's a large interest in these? I released a life sized Nepenthes inermis resin model kit in 2004 and only sold like a dozen of them, it wasn't worth putting out more in the series but these are some of the ones I would have done if I'd had enough interest to kept it up.

Those Japanese and their crazy stuff....:-))

Niiiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I saw those on ebay too, thought they were pretty neat. But I could never justify spending money on something like that if it's not going to be alive. Would make a neat birthday present or something of that nature though....

I saw those on ebay too, thought they were pretty neat. But I could never justify spending money on something like that if it's not going to be alive. Would make a neat birthday present or something of that nature though....

I agree. You can't feed them or anything. I would rather have a real Nepenthes Rajah instead of a 2'' fake one.

Back