What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had great success trading nepenthes pollen while I lived in Florida, and I've heard others mention sucess trading sarracenia pollen. There are about 125 flowers just about to bloom in my collection and I wonder if anyone is willing to trade?

My grow list is about 75% complete. I'll post and update my open blooms as they come and go.

AVAILABLE NOW

flava - - from Max Poswillo, seed grown, new to the collection so not sure of the form - - opened 4/13
Unknown - - appears to be a tall-growing form, pale yellow flower - - opened 4/18
Ritchie Bell - - UNCC hybrid - - opened 4/18
flava - - vigorous form - - opened 4/19

I don't need any pollen but I'm curious to see if your Reptilian Rose produces any pollen if it flowers this year? Mine didn't produce much, if any, pollen last year. The flowers this year are just starting to open so we'll see. Let me know though if yours produces any.

I'll let you know, Fred. Mine is new to the collection so I'm watching closely.

Sounds good, unfortunately I'm just now getting my first open flower...

Sorry for being off topic but, Have we talked before gr8oz? I live just south of Winston-Salem. I've only met one other (serious) carnivorous plant grower in NC, but he grows commercially. Maybe sometime later this year we could get in contact...

I'll PM, Steven.

Back