What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Nep collection.

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
I just thought I'd post pics of all the neps that I currently own Enjoy!

N.spectabilis "North sumatra"
S.jpg

N.truncata "Pasian Highland"
Ntruncata_4-18-10.jpg

N.jacquilineae
J2.jpg

N.macfarlanei "Genting form"
Nmacfarlanei.jpg

N.sanguinea "Blood red"
n-sanguinea.jpg

N. miranda
nmaranda.jpg

N.Unknown hybrid
Nspectabillis02.jpg

N.burbidgeae
n-burbidgea.jpg

N.ovata "Pangulabao"
n-ovata.jpg

N.alata "D form"
n-alata.jpg

N.ampullaria 'Bruni spotted"
n-ampularia.jpg

N.hamata "Seed grown"
hamata01.jpg

quite a nice assortment of plants! thanks for sharing!

Wow, nice collection you've got and well grown. I can't wait until my ovata looks like that!:drool:

Wow, nice collection you've got and well grown. I can't wait until my ovata looks like that!:drool:

My ovata is opening a new pitcher the size of my fist now, I should have some pics of that soon. ;)

My ovata is opening a new pitcher the size of my fist now, I should have some pics of that soon. ;)

:cry:

Mine stopped sulking at it's 3" size *finally* after 4 months, and is working on growing a tendril that won't shrivel and turn brown and might actually produce its first pitcher for me. It's worse than the jacq! :cuss:

:cry:

Mine stopped sulking at it's 3" size *finally* after 4 months, and is working on growing a tendril that won't shrivel and turn brown and might actually produce its first pitcher for me. It's worse than the jacq! :cuss:

Mine grows pretty fast in the spring, summer, and fall, but nearly stops in the winter. I think that it doesn't adapt well to the ultra-highland temps it gets in the winter.

my ovata has a pitcher forming on it that is already pretty large for the size of the plant...just keeps growing lol....i have no complaints for that XD

Beautiful plants; I love the ovata! Add another on to the wish list....
Thanks for sharing!

spectacular little plants man. very very nice. :)

Is it just me or is there something really pretty about the lid of that blood red sanguinea?

I hope my N. Spect gets to be that size someday.

Awesome plants! I especially like the red sang, and the ovata!

Back