What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S Purpurea troubles

Timmy

BANNED
Well, one pitcher on my plant is drying up, but the fluids fell out earlier, could that be the problem?

pitchers die with age and if its a recently acquired plant, it now has to adjust to a whole new range of temps and humidity. its just what happens.

you know, for someone who goes around telling all the "noobs" what they should know, you dont seem to know very much yourself.....

you know, for someone who goes around telling all the "noobs" what they should know, you dont seem to know very much yourself.....

I'm sure Timmy would appreciate your feedback if you have a different opinion of what is happening. In my experience, it could be an adjustment problem as SirKristoff noted.

As long as the growing point in the center looks healthy and it's putting out new leaves faster than they seem to be dropping, all should be well, Timmy. Keep us posted!

Back