What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

I'm new to carnivorous plants. I had been involved in the planted aquarium hobby for a number of years until my third leach, I mean uh child, was born four years ago. I lost my den as a result and decided to take a break. I was looking to get back into that hobby when I ran across a few carnivorous plant threads on one of the planted aquarium forums. I purchased D'Amato's book and was thoroughly fascinated.

I currently have two Nepenthes "Miranda". It was purchased at a local nursery a few weeks ago in one pot, but was large enough to split. It took a little abuse, but seems to be doing well.

I'm mainly looking to grow plants which will do well outside in Central Florida. I plan to have forked sundews, VFTs, and Sarracenia. I also plan to grow a few Mexican Pings and Utricularia on a windowsill with supplemental light.

It should be fun.

Welcome to TF!

hello there welcome to terraforums!!!!

Welcome to terraforums!

Back