What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free BIG miranda for pick up or trade

I have a very large Nep. miranda (probably near 2 foot accross) that I have had outside all summer on my porch. Should have thought this through....but I have no place to put it for winter. So, instead of trying to squeeze it in here somewhere, I am giving it away. It should be repotted. It is currently in a 8" hanging pot. It has multiple growing points and could very easily be divided into 3 or 4 plants. It never fully acclimated until the end of summer, and was just about to start pitchering, but fall came to soon for it to develop one. It has been growing great for me though. Since this was grown outside, the leaves have a little bit of sun burn, and its not as nice as a greenhouse grown plant, but it all depends on what you want. I am in Schuylkill county, PA and since this is so large, I can not ship, unless you want to pay for the shipping which would probably be quite costly. PM me.

I am looking for a Sarracenia minor, if you have one and would like to make a trade that would be great, but it is not necessary. Of course if someone has one, they get preference.

Hey there, is the miranda still up for trade? I'd pay for shipping and I have a S. minor. For some reason this thing doesnt let me PM.

Back