What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany!

My name is Juergen and I live in a small city near Hamburg, Germany.

I'd like to say hello to everyone in this forum!

Although I know (and read) this forum already since two years from time to time, I have registered only a few days ago.

I'm the owner of a few in-ground mini-bogs with hardy Drosera, Pinguicula, VFTs and Sarracenia. The climate can be compared with USDA plant hardiness zone 7, I think.

I also grow some Drosera, Utricularia and Cephalotus indoors under artificial lighting (some of them outdoors on a terrace during summer half-year).

As my indoor growing space is very limited, I'm doing experimental lighting with LEDs in small setups rather than having big terrariums..

My current favourites are my Cephalotus.

The plants are bound to some experiments about cultivation conditions and lighting as well, as you can see from the different coloured look of plants on the picture.

Happy growing to all of you!

Cephalotus_Farbvergleich.jpg

Welcome to Terra! Germany has a number of great CP growers - glad to see you join the community!

Welcome to TF!

Back