What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free, 3 unrooted Singalana

Status
Not open for further replies.

uphwiz

jimmy
this is a vine that i started about a year ago and is now about 14 to 20 inches long and can be cut in to three pieces, and shipped at your cost pm me if interested , it now has two basals and is starting to pitcher fairly well on the first basal , so im ready to cut it and share, if you think you can have some good luck rooting it you are welcome to it no strings except shipping costs:-D.
I think this is the red variety of singalana it came as an free unrooted cutting and was only marked singalana, if anyone here recconizes it please feel free to identify it , it has only ever been under 4 t-12 bulbs all daylight type bulbs, and in a highland-ish terrarium.
IMG_4017.jpg
IMG_4016.jpg
you can clearly see the vine is rolling all the way to the top otf the terrarium which is 18" tall
IMG_4018.jpg

Ooo, I'd love to take you up on this, but I think I'll have to pass due to the temperatures this time of year. Thanks, though, cool giveaway!

they are all spoken for thanks for looking ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back