What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time here in 5 years!!!

• Thread starter Carito
  • Start date
It's my first time here in 5 years!! I used to be a madly active poster!

I wonder how everyone is doing? I wonder if the same people from 5 years ago are still here????

Welcome back! nice to meet you!

Hello there!.....I wasn't here back then, but nice to have you back none the less!

Hey, welcome back! I definitely remember you...I still talk about the amazing betta pictures you posted! There are lots of new people, but some people from back then are still around. :)

I remember you, Carito. You used to name your VFTs. LOL. :awesome:

I remembers.

Welcome back, hopefully we will see more of you!

yes!!! i'm so glad to see some people remember!!!

and YES- i used to name each and every one of my VFTs!! They were my favourite carnivourous plants. I even met up with Larry, I remember, and we toured a greenhouse where we saw more VFT... We even had INDIAN food that day I remember... Larry your flickr photos are incredible, by the way!

I hope everyone is well... I no longer have any carnivourous plants on me, but I certainly wouldn't mind a super-old venus fly trap with huge mouths!

yes!!! i'm so glad to see some people remember!!!

and YES- i used to name each and every one of my VFTs!! They were my favourite carnivourous plants. I even met up with Larry, I remember, and we toured a greenhouse where we saw more VFT... We even had INDIAN food that day I remember... Larry your flickr photos are incredible, by the way!

I hope everyone is well... I no longer have any carnivourous plants on me, but I certainly wouldn't mind a super-old venus fly trap with huge mouths!

Yeah, that was a fun day :) Welcome back, hope you stick around longer this time :p

Yep, I remember you. Welcome back, I'm looking forward to your posts.

Welcome back! I remember you fer sure!

I remember you to Jimscott!

What happened to Bugweed?

You know, years ago---- I MAILED him $20.00 for some plants- only to never hear back from him again

hahahha

Back