What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my bog garden i made today and it has two Drosera filiformis in it not sure which var. it is but then i have three typical VFT thre pitcher plants one Sarracenia purpurea subsp. venosa, next is unknown probably a Sarracenia rurbra or a Sarracenia judith hindle i got it from Lowe's and then a Whopper for sure Sarracenia 'judith hindle' it's in a huge pot not sire what gallon but it's big and i thought i would maximize my space for more plants by doing this plus it looks pretty neat so here are the pics. Questions well liked as well as comments. Also just for the sake of time i am going to post my entire photobucket album and if you don't mind just please look at the first to pages and if you look at the person on the dirtbike it's my ten year old brother not me thanks for looking.

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa363/eou812/

Nice! lokos pretty goood!!

Thanks Devon.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Just looking at everyone elses bogs and greenhouses makes me want one or make one well guess what i have both and love them.

I tried making one once, but it failed epicly... D: The whole bog is basically filled with water and has a layer of peat on top. lol. there aare no plants in it, because it's too sucky. :p

Your looks promising though!

Nice! Looks like it will have serious potential once the growing season hits in full force.

I hope so Dex i hope so.

Hey - is one of those VFT's the one that I sent you?

Looking good!

Yes but not one that i put in the big one i have it in the smaller one i already had it planted in the small one i didn't want to disturb it.

Nice! But just some advice: you take too many pictures. I'd say one pic from far away, one pic just showing the whole surface of the bog, and one pic of your favorite plant would have sufficed.

The meaning is lost with too many pictures. Also, it is best to label them.

Nothing personal just some tips I've found helpful.

Back