What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hello.

Up for trade is a newly rooted basal from a seed-grown Nepenthes spectabilis x talangensis, the sex of which is unknown. It appears to be quite healthy and is slowly growing roots and forming a new leaf.

This is the plant.

DSCN6012.jpg

Here is its pitcher.

DSCN6011.jpg

This is what a mature pitcher from the main vine looks like.

DSCN5816.jpg

I am interested in only specific plants.

The first and greatest want I have is for a Drosera regia, but that may be a bit of a stretch. But if anyone is willing to trade a D. regia that would be really amazing.

Otherwise. I kill venus flytraps. I kill them all year long, dozens of them, from seedlings to mature plants. I've killed typicals and red dragons and B 52's. So....

I'm also interested in multiple, large, totally mature, strong, healthy Dionea. Typicals are fine, but I would prefer some type of cultivar such as B 52, Akai Ryu, Big Mouth, Pink venus or any other large or colorful cultivar. I am not interested in wacky traps, fused tooth or any other freaky non-functioning trap.

I'm hoping for about 4 or more large VFT's, if that sounds reasonable. Also wouldn't mind a mix and match of a couple fly traps and or some very easy South African dews, depending on the species. I'll ponder any offer though, but D. regia will, of course trump anything.

I can trade you a few big typicals or some cultivars. PM me anything else you want to know.

also PM'ed..

Back