What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N ovata

Hi,
Here are a few shots of my two N ovata plants which are looking quite good at the moment.

DSCF7162.jpg

lower pitcher on my MT clone

DSCF7163.jpg

upper pitcher on my BE clone

DSCF7165.jpg

upper pitcher on my BE clone

cheers

bill

Bah..I envy you...my ovata won't even think about making uppers.

What conditions do you keep it in?....light, humidity, temps.....what's the secret? ;)

That lower pitcher is amazing! Such a nice red colour! :)

Omg... "quite good" is the understatement of the century!! Wow that looks nice. I hope to grow mine out as well as you one day :hail:

GORGEOUS!

ooo.. let's see some of the burb x eddy I see back there!

It looks amazing!!! How big / old is this plant? Would it be possible to get a shot of the whole plant?

Thanks for sharing.

Lovely. Well done!

I love N. ovata. Your plant looks great! I'd love to get my hands on a seed-grown N. ovata. The seed I sowed never did anything. :(

Thanks for your kind words much appreciated :)
Exo- I grow my plants mainly by neglect I fear! Light is whatever sun comes into the greenhouse- though the house is shaded by trees in the morning. Temps in the summer range from 49f to 95f. No idea what the humidity is as I never spray or mist or damp down the greenhouse.
ellisonk001- I will see if I get a shot of the whole plant but the one with the uppers is currently working its way through surrounding hanging plants.

The MT clone was very sick on arrival and took several years to recover and is way behind the more recent BE clone in growth. Been giving Maxsea since last year and the spurt in growth has been remarkable!

cheers

bill

Back