What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got N. 'Predator' green form OR...??

Hopefully I'm giving that form of 'Predator' the proper name. The one I'm speaking of is mostly green with just a little red on the inside of the peristome where the teeth are located. The rest of the plant is mostly green. I saw a great example of one on CP Photo Finder that belongs to Leilani nepenthes.

I have another rooted-cutting of 'Predator' that has yet to pitcher but I have a feeling this is the more common, darker form.

Now comes the "OR" part. I would also be interested in seed-grown plants of the following species:

N. jamban
N. platychila
N. vogelii

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the plants you are wanting are available from seed.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the plants you are wanting are available from seed.

Hmmm...wishful thinking then I guess. :crap: I remember reading on the good ol' WWW that BE had seed-grown plants of those three species but perhaps they never released them and just kept them for TC.

Back