What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. gibba for postage

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I've got "tons" of it!

007-7.jpg

I'd love some, how much is the postage?

id love some pmed this morning...

Postage is $5.20.

Phil: Yours is on the way! (phil1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

I'll have some please. TIA

What are your conditions that you have it in? Water and sun?

I'll take some too. Thank you!

I'd be happy to get some, too. If you still have some available, I'll paypal you the shipping.

Cheers,
Ryan Kitko

To All:

The U. gibba is in a 10 gallon fishtank, with bog water, in direct sunlight, on my porch. There is plenty left. Please either send cash or purchase a postal stamp. I do not use paypal at all and checks slow down the process.

Jim's legit (to all who don't know) but if you send cash, make sure that it isn't obvious that it is cash. If you send coins, tape them to a piece of paper, I've seen where people sent coins and they were gone when they arrived, the same likely with cash if it's obvious, someone along the way could take it and say it was "lost in the mail."

I have got a plant from Jim (a real nice plant too),stamps would be safer but you can put bills inside paper from a brown paper bag to hide them

Which one is Christian Erbe? I just sent out a colony of U. gibba. Still plenty more left to unload.... I mean share!

That would be me, and it should be Erby and not erbe but oh well.

LOL! My bad. Should be there on Saturday or Monday.

I would love some! I'm new to this, so how do I send a stamp? Good luck during this storm, by the way, if it goes that far inland.

Got the U. Gibba today. Looks like they did fine in shipping.

Did the flowers survive?

Did the flowers survive?

No, I do see that there were some though. I don't really know what orientation it was in either, LOL, but I'm sure it will reorient itself since the traps are under water.

BTW, sails are bad for these plants right? I saw a snail on one today.

Back