What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help identifying these plants

• Thread starter Bri1976
  • Start date
???Hello growers, need help identifying these plants as they had no labels when bought.

agkY7A

agkZvG

Your views will be appreciated. Many thanks.

The sarr is outside but its cloudy out. All my plants are kept outside in natural sunlight in a mini greenhouse, but lately its been very cloudy with heavy downpours. Thanks for trying to ID.

The sarracenia looks like a small faded rubra- or possibly a flava. like Scottychaos said, let it mature a little more and you will find out for sure. your nepenthes looks like a large ventricosa.

Thank you for your replys. My plants seem to be ok at moment. On hot sunny days i open greenhouse to make sure they can't get too hot in there, and a fresh circulation of air can flow around the plants, when its extra warm the plants are taken from gh and placed on garden table in semi shade, so they can't cook in gh.
As for plants blowing over, i seem to have been lucky sofar. I have secured the base of gh with tent pegs. The winter mouths will be the test for winds as this can somtimes be a problem, but the gh has been tucked up against our house and hedge. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up though.

Back