What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'All Red' Seedlings Free for Shipping

dionae

sarracenia lover
I have hundreds of these things in my minibog. I'm about to clear it out because I have so many seedlings crowding the pot and figured i'd give away a few clumps if anyone is interested. All you have to do is pay shipping, around $5, and i'll send you a nice clump of seedlings. I'll post pics of them if anyone is interested.

1. gill_za Thank you very much!!!! This will be a very nice addition to mu collection!

I have hundreds of these things in my minibog. I'm about to clear it out because I have so many seedlings crowding the pot and figured i'd give away a few clumps if anyone is interested. All you have to do is pay shipping, around $5, and i'll send you a nice clump of seedlings. I'll post pics of them if anyone is interested.

1. gill_za Thank you very much!!!! This will be a very nice addition to mu collection!
2. afrodisa

I'm interested in seeing pics..

2. afrodisa
3.Ann_A

D. Capensis

2. afrodisa
3.Ann_A
4.riceman

Thanks, I've been looking for capensis. Thanks

I'm interested in seeing pics
I'll post some in a lil while:).

Come on guys...one more spot open and i'm not trying to start separating them until the list is full.

1. gill_za
2. afrodisa
3.Ann_A
4.riceman
5. Eric_N

Last edited:
Heres what they look like. Going to start separating it tomorrow:).

dscf2629c.jpg

dscf2630o.jpg

dscf2632u.jpg

:drool: those are awesome! So about how big of a clump are we talking about for each person...maybe like about a golf-ball size or something? Thanks again, this is a great giveaway!

dang, I woulda got it had you posted the pictures faster D:

how big of a clump are we talking about for each person
I'm not sure but it will be a nice clump. Maybe 8-10 seedlings:).

dang, I woulda got it had you posted the pictures faster
I have lots of pots of seedlings. Mostly from freebie seeds from here so i'll probably have more of these in the future.

1. gill_za(shipped)
2. afrodisa(shipped)
3.Ann_A(payment incoming)
4.riceman(shipped)
5. Eric_N(shipping tomorrow)

Last edited:
Thank you very much! The clump arrived yesterday. It was huge! So many plants! It even had two sarracenia seedlings (planted separately now).

Thank you dionae, it was a very generous giveaway!

No problem at all. The sarrs are either oreo, leuco or purpurea. I tried to get all of those out for myself so count yourself lucky:p.

Hey the dews came today. They are absolutely adorable. :) Thanks so much!

No problem. Glad you like them:).

Plants arrived today. All I can say is WOW!!! Well not really all I can say - THANK YOU for sharing.

Thank you all for taking them off of my hands:).

Back