What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upper Midwest Carnivorous Plant Society

For all of you out there in MN,IA,ND,SD,upper WI and upper MI, who have been waiting for a group of our own,wait no longer. I am proud to announce that there is finally an organized group of carnivorous plant enthusiasts in the Upper Midwest of the US. We have not gotten to creative with the name and so our group is named the "Upper Midwest Carnivourous Plant Society", or just UMCPS. The group is based in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, but we are hoping to become active throughout the Upper Midwest.

To anyone who is interested in attending our next meeting, it is on Sunday, Nov 6th. Feel free to PM me for details or you can check our website: umcps.net We hope to welcome many new faces in the months and years to come
Ed
President UMCPS

Hey Ed!
Great to see you here! too bad im on the other side of the states....best to you and the group!

Dang...would totally go if it were over Thanksgiving break when I'm actually back in the area :(

jpappy, feel free to contact me next time you're in the cities. We're more than happy to include as many people as possible, even outside of the meeting. Unfortunately I'll be out of town during Thanksgiving break but give me a heads up if there are other times to meet up and talk cp's.

Back