What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a proper highland chamber

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
http://www.flotaire.com/Reach-In.htm

Sigh..
At least now I know what I am saving for! I like the open access models. Now I need to find a flower shop that's going out of business.

I like my custom model better, because I can walk into it and work.

~edit~
Not trying to poo poo your idea btw. I'm just saying for the money, think long term. Neps will outgrow that space in no time.

Last edited:
I agree with mass: that is going to be far too limited in terms of space, and mighty 'spensive compared to what you could engineer for yourself from scratch. Not to mention that the lighting in florists coolers is insufficient for actually growing plants, it is intended only to be a display case for cut flowers. I honestly think you'd be much better off designing a grow space to meet you own specs, like Travis (mass) has done. (and I urge you to get tips from him, as he has considerable experience engineering a grow space inside his home)

That's for your input gentlemen.

Back