What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Bulbophyllum Fascinator

Looking for this amazing orchid, please contact me if you have one for trade, and hopefully we can work something out.

one on the bay with no bids and a day left on it. might get a good deal

what might you trade for one? :)

You've never wanted anything I had. :p Get in the chat!

I have one. I might be able to make a division. If not, I believe Andy might have some. I bought it from him and it's a really nice specimen.

As you hunt for one, you might keep an eye out for Cirrhopetalum fascinator, or Bulbophyllum putridum, or Cirrohpetalum putridum ... these are all synonyms for Bulb. fascinator.

...Bulbophyllum fascinator?? What an interesting name.

As you hunt for one, you might keep an eye out for Cirrhopetalum fascinator, or Bulbophyllum putridum, or Cirrohpetalum putridum ... these are all synonyms for Bulb. fascinator.
Yes the orchid encyclopedia doesn't list it under your posted name. In the write-up, this was noted: "This species is often mislabeled and sold as Bulbophyllum fascinator and many times plants labeled as Bulbophyllum putidum are actually Bulbophyllum appendiculatum" & the main pic is labeled as: Cirrhopetalum fascinator

Interesting common name: The Putrid Mastigion

Back