What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvesting?

Those are some ragged looking purpurea... They build suspicion though. Let's wait for others to chime in:)

The first one looks sun-starved, the second looks....I dunno. As for the tincture: what the.......?

"I am selling freshly harvested large carnivorous sarracenia purpurea plants in a pot. Each plant has a full, strong root system.Plants come with a free tincture that I made from the pitcher plant using the folk method. These plants pack a whopping power punch medicinally. They are anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsant, anti-naseual as well as mildly euphoric and tranquilizing. Instructions on tincture use included" Look at the description, freshly harvested Sarracenia purpurea. And wtf is the tincture? I have never heard of it before.

"I am selling freshly harvested large carnivorous sarracenia purpurea plants in a pot. Each plant has a full, strong root system.Plants come with a free tincture that I made from the pitcher plant using the folk method. These plants pack a whopping power punch medicinally. They are anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsant, anti-naseual as well as mildly euphoric and tranquilizing. Instructions on tincture use included" Look at the description, freshly harvested Sarracenia purpurea. And wtf is the tincture? I have never heard of it before.

I think it would be worth asking the seller directly "harvested from WHERE?"

Yes, no use asking us. Ask the seller. Seller states it is a seven year old plant. Was the seller monitoring a natural bog for at least seven years to know how old the plant was?

Harvested plants and snake oil? Nice.

Back