What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's bloomin' for you currently?

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Too bad the flowers aren't larger ... rather nice color

Rather surprised the moranensis is still blooming. Was expecting complete dormancy at this point. Aphrodite looks like it is gearing up for another blooming session.

Neat! I'm deliberately giving the Pings I got from you cooler temps and they're rapidly switching to the winter leaves. The D. adelae is black with shoreflies--it's sucking everything in the room in like a black hole of death.

My Utricularia bisquamata and sandersonii are blooming for me. They seem to like to bloom at the edge of the pot. I kind of wish they'd bloom more in unison but I've only been getting one or two plants bloom at a time. Well, better than no flowers at least.
DSC_0085_1.jpg

DSC_0086_1.jpg

I have U. dichotoma and it also does noticeably better near the margins of the flat it's growing in... not only for flowering but general growth. Never been able to come up with a good reason for why. Maybe whatever it likes to eat lives there too.

Back