What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: Just because

Hello all!
Felt like I needed to give a little today, so I am starting another giveaway thread here. Up for the taking is at least one, maybe two or three, D. sp. Lantau Island. The main plant is full grown and has a flower stalk with forming seeds, so it should be very easy to propagate. I am a bit strapped for cash, so I request that the winner cover shipping cost (about $5.80, Priority) via Paypal, but other than the only limit is US residents only.
If you're interested, sign up your name in a list, 1,2,3, etc. Bonus: if you offer something up in return for a giveaway on this forum, when I do the drawing in a couple days you will be entered twice!
Good Luck!
~hcarlton

1. Tacks – Thanks a lot! I've got some seeds and some seedlings to give away :)

Last edited:
1. Tacks – Thanks a lot! I've got some seeds and some seedlings to give away
2. savagegarden - this looks awesome! like Tacks I have some seedlings to give away, once they dry out

2. savagegarden - this looks awesome! like Tacks I have some seedlings to give away, once they dry out
3. MasterLow- Thanks!

3. MasterLow- Thanks!
4. Rob

Anyone else? I'll be doing the drawing probably on Friday.

I would but I don't have Paypal, and I hate using credit cards because my mom can see that and always harps on me for new plants :( so I would have to pay in a return trade and sneak cash in the package. My mom sure wouldn't have an issue with me giving a plant away -_-

Alright, the winner is, as chosen by random.org: Tacks! Please pm me for paying shipping and so I can get your address to send the plant out!
~hcarlton

Back