What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splitting The plants

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I don't have much variety, but what I do have is a lot of a few. I spent my Sunday afternoon spreading the plants out (D. intermedia, D. 'Multifida?, D. nidiformis, D. rotundifolia, and D. capensis. I went through 2 bags of LFS and ran out of 2" pots. A lot of the plants are ticked off right now:

Is that a capensis in the 3rd picture, the back row on the left? Very big and bushy!

Is that a capensis in the 3rd picture, the back row on the left? Very big and bushy!

It looks like Drosera capensis 'wide leaf form.' I agree, it is a stunning plant.

yeah that really caught my attention too. that is one nice specimen

That's a 'Broad Leaf'. It's been a couple weeks. The capensis has adjusted well. The binatas and intermedias have adjusted almost as well. The nidiformis is just now recovering. The rotundifolias are hanging in the balance. I don't have a lot of variety, just quantity of the relatively few.

Last edited:
Back