What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone! I'm new here, so hopefully I don't stuff up the picture uploads/attaching. I grow highland and intermediate Nepenthes in Melbourne, Aus, in a variety of conditions including outdoor, indoor, terrarium and unheated greenhouse. I'm about to share some pictures of my favorites, so enjoy! Additionally, I'm including pics of a hybrid that I have been growing for some years now, but still have no idea about the parentage

lowii x campulata
attachment.php

ventricosa x truncata
attachment.php

(lowii x veitchii-red) x burbidgeae
attachment.php

attachment.php

(ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x macfarlanei
attachment.php

attachment.php

xtrusmadiensis x burbidgeae
attachment.php

attachment.php

truncata x (sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sibuyanensis x talangensis
attachment.php

maxima x lowii
attachment.php

maxima-dark x trusmadiensis
lower:
attachment.php

upper:
attachment.php

And finally, the mystery plant
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It grows well under highland conditions, and is currently inflating the first uppers. Any suggestions?? :)

Looks a bit like my mystery nep, can't be sure because the leaf shape is not shown. Many guessed that it was Miranda, but it wasn't confirmed and now I have sold it as it didn't make pitchers in my lowland conditions.

Your mystery hybrid has an overall pitcher shape that - to me - suggests N. boschiana. Whatever else might be in there is unclear to me. Beautifully grown plants, every one! Welcome to TF :)

really nice plants!
how big is your truncata x (sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis)?

I would guess that your mystery plant is boschiana X glandulifera

Beautiful nepenthes you got there.

really nice plants!
how big is your truncata x (sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis)?

I would guess that your mystery plant is boschiana X glandulifera

Hey morbus, this plant is small still. 17cm across. I'm impressed with the pitchers already, should become a spectacular plant as it matures

attachment.php

attachment.php

:)
mine is about 10cm, max

agreed, it looks really good. should be amazing in a few years time

Back