What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time hiatus

• Thread starter Baylorguy
  • Start date

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
Hi folks -

It has been... probably at least 6 years since I last was active here. I am finally at a place where I feel like I can pick up the hobby again, so pretty excited. I am starting off with some of my favorite Sarracenia and will have a handful of windowsill plants.

Anyway, I've already seen some familiar names on here. Looking forward to it!

-Phil

Hey Phil, good to see you! Oh man, it's funny how things trigger memories- I giggled out loud at your title and remembered always seeing it before and giggling... Just one of those things you read and you hear it in their voice. :-))
Andrew

Hey Phil, good to see you! Oh man, it's funny how things trigger memories- I giggled out loud at your title and remembered always seeing it before and giggling... Just one of those things you read and you hear it in their voice. :-))
Andrew

Hey Andrew, great to see you again!

Yeah, that line never gets old :)

I will send you a pm to see if you have any pings in stock... I need another one or two for my windowsill :)

-Phil

Last edited:
Welcome back! I remember you too, and especially that catch phrase. You are not the only one of us "old ones" who has resurfaced lately.

It does seem like a few old accounts have recently become active again.

Welcome back! I remember you too, and especially that catch phrase. You are not the only one of us "old ones" who has resurfaced lately.

Hi Mark, I remember you too. Crazy how in some ways it seems like last month and in others it seems like a long time.

Ah, thats a familiar name. I just started again as well. Glad to hear youre already aquiring. Im in that phase as well

Another familiar name! Good to see you. Seems like we're on an the upswing of the pendulum and we've got folks getting back to the hobbie.

Back