What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone!

• Thread starter Rostam
  • Start date
It's been a few years, but i'm finally getting back into growing Highland Nepenthes! I grew up in the San Francisco Bay area and I was lucky enough to live an hour or so from California Carnivores. I grew several fairly easy highland species on a windowsill when i was a teenager, but i had to give them all up when i moved to college. I recently bought Mcpherson's New Nepenthes book and fell in love with the genus all over again (now if only i can find a copy of vol 1 and 2 of Pitcher Plants of the Old World :apathy:)

I just completed an awesome highland grow-tent setup and i can't wait to stock up on my first few plants.

welcome! please share your new setup with us, i am always interested to learn from others :)

i recently got back into highland nepenthes again as well after losing hundreds of plants to a fire. took me a while to regain the drive to start back up but very glad i did!

Welcome to TF! :welcome: 'Sounds like you are poised to make it happen. Please keep us up to date.

Thanks for the kind regards! I'll try and have some pics of my new setup posted in the next couple weeks.

It's been a few years, but i'm finally getting back into growing Highland Nepenthes! I grew up in the San Francisco Bay area and I was lucky enough to live an hour or so from California Carnivores. I grew several fairly easy highland species on a windowsill when i was a teenager, but i had to give them all up when i moved to college. Onlinesbi TutuApp aadhar card I recently bought Mcpherson's New Nepenthes book and fell in love with the genus all over again (now if only i can find a copy of vol 1 and 2 of Pitcher Plants of the Old World :apathy:)

I just completed an awesome highland grow-tent setup and i can't wait to stock up on my first few plants.

welcome AM NEW HERE TOO

Last edited:
Back