What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More HElp

Thanks GUys FOr helping me... But its the winter an i Cant find any bug... i dont want my FLytrap 2 die so wat Should i do buy some crickets?

Hi,

Next time post this message in the venus fly trap forum, no the sundew forums. Your fly trap doenst NEED you to feed it bugs, it can catch all it needs on its own. Venus fly traps do not need very many bugs, they can catch what they need on their own. If you really want to feed your plant, go to a fishing bait shop and buy maggots or to a pet shop and sometimes they will crickets to feed to snakes and turtles. Hope this helps.

Noah

OK I tried to move this to the vft but I cant
sad.gif
since i am not a moderator for sundews. I guess someone else is gonna have to.
Ok Rip. exactly what conditions is your venus fly trap in? If it is chilly by the window it will slow the plant down so it will move very slowly and not catch its food.
Also if you are feeding recently new leaves or older ones that also could be the reason it isnt eating.
Like Noah said it realy doesn't NEED to eat so don't stress out about it spring is almost here and it will get plenty of food soon enough. It isn't going to starve.

Hello its me again
smile.gif

I was going over all of these posts of yours
smile.gif
and I was wondering which one you were growing sundew or flytrap you can use the home page as a reference. Anyway if you do have a venus flytrap check out as many posts in the venus fly trap discussion forum as you can and you will get more than enough information on growing them
smile.gif
also The Savage Garden is a great book to check out if you can request it at the library or you can also find it over the internet.
Im suggesting these because sometimes you get a question that pops into your head that you may need answered right away and these work realy well as references and may sometimes be quicker.

Back