What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A angry sea gull...

look at this angry sea gull:

Image177.jpg

hehehehehe...
smile.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
Dang, I'm confused
confused.gif
sad.gif

Spec73, you feeding that sky rat some alka seltzer

George! Shame on you!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Alkaseltzer indeed! <<poof!>>
wow.gif
wow.gif

Hey Spec, where was that picture taken?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GEORGE-CP @ Nov. 12 2002,11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spec73, you feeding that sky rat some alka seltzer[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Nope, just some french fries. If you look close you can see it in his beak, in fact, the french fry looks like part of the beak...hehehehehe...
tounge.gif

EDIT: But he might need some after that greasy french fry!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ Nov. 13 2002,07:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">George!  Shame on you!  
wink.gif

wink.gif

Alkaseltzer indeed!   <<poof!>>
wow.gif

wow.gif

Hey Spec, where was that picture taken?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
lovers point beach, pacific grove, California. Those sea gulls will steal your food if you walk away from it for a second. I even see them land on tables with people sitting in them and take the Whole hamburger! Once one even stole a wallet from a guy and dropped it in the ocean after he figured it wasn't food!
wow.gif
(I'm NOT joking...)
wow.gif

Spec73, that is whats wrong w/ its beak it is actually a frenchfry. it looked deformed there. spec73 when i was younger we used to take alka seltzer and ball it up in some bread then in a couple of mins. the gulls tummy would exsplode they can't handle the fizzzzzzz

Explode...
confused.gif
Did it kill it or not. If not, that would be pretty cool.
wink.gif

Cole

Back