What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the cpuk forum down tonight.

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
Tried to visit the site a few minutes ago and could not get in.
I kept getting this error message:
"Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server."
confused.gif

Hmmm, I'm guessing it's down.... I keep getting a 404

Thanks for your reply Maehem,

Every now and again, I can't get through to a site, usually my Hotmail, sometimes for several days. It's good to know it's not just me
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
!

I'll email Brendan/flookie1 and see if it's just over here or everywhere and let you know.

it is down on my end to from. what i understand that they have been having problem w/ the server and have been working hard to correct it. i e-mailed Andy an hr or so ago but, i don't exspect an answer tonight. i'll give vic brown an e-mail also to it out anything

The site is still down unfortunately. There were some sporadic problems a couple of days ago but now it seems to be terminal. We can only wait for the server company to get their act together.

I have send an e-mail to andy and his answer is:
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Arie,
Sorry about the forum. It's the host causing the trouble. I'm a little fed up with them at the moment.
I could move to another host but first I have to find a good one, which is not that easy. Then it takes a lot of time to move the forum. Plus more money. So I hope this host sorts it all out.

Regards Andy [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

So we need to wait and see
I hope it would be back to live soon as I myself enjoy it very much
Arie

Thanks all. I hope they can get back up and running soon. I enjoy their site almost as much as this one.
biggrin.gif

Back