What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for "Big-mouth" vft's (& colorfull vfts)

hello! i have curently 5 vft's and about everything you can buy from  petflytrap.com's terarium page. i think it's time i started to expand the variety of plants so im looking for colorfull and large venus flytraps and im willing to trade barter
i can be contacted via the boards here or my email at
jamezs5@yahoo.com

thx.

What kind of vft's do you have now?And what can you trade for some?

Jerry

dionaea muscipula , one rule in this forum is not selling or buying .

Hello, thx for the replies i just ready the policy's on this page an was informed there's no buying or selling on the forum so i would like to retract my buy sell sentence in my previous post. thx for that info.
i have... for trade:
common "typical"
"green" i purchased it on-line its a small bright green vft it was labeled "green" when it arrived.
and "dente" which is bigger in size than my green and common types. i know these kind are common and I'm looking for less common and very large in size if possible i have 3 other plants but i have grown very fond of them and would like to keep them so i only have those 3 for trade. I'm very interested in acquiring new ones particularly ones with large traps and odd colors. if any one has any just let me know what you want to trade for it and i will do my best to obtain it. if any one has any thing for SASE id love that to =>
I'm going to post a pic of my terrarium in next post if i can figure out how. thx for your time.

your also not allowed to trade any plants or things that pft carries
smile.gif
, sucks huh ?

Who is going to know if it is a private trade?And buy the way I was'nt going to trade any plants I got from pft,but thanks for the info.

Jerry

Would it be ok if the other person already had the one PFT sold, I'm just wanting limit for future reference, oh and I distinctly remember that PFT said that it was legal if done in total private, I am not trying to dis the mods or anything, just reference.

Ah yes i didn't know that but I'm glad to learn the forum's policy, only vft i ordered from petflytrap.com was there red or green dragon rest were from ebay.com and a few from a local private collector. i plan on keeping the "dragon vft" as it is growing quite well and the coloring is very cool.
the green I'm not sure what type that one is it was VERY tinny when i received it in fact even now its about the size of a quarter it has Manny leaves and is doing well but it is very tinny a newly grown no doubt. it didn't go into dormancy and iv read on various posts an reference web pages that a plant so young need not be put into dormancy, that in combination with its willingness to grow i left it as is. I'm about ready to take a picture of the setup i have and post it =>

Back