What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

How do you become a moderator?
wink.gif

Moderators are selected by the owner of Exotic Gardens, Phil Crane, who sponsors this discussion forum, on an "as needed" basis.
smile.gif

You have to get a yellow sqaure under your name. Only special mods have two squares.
biggrin.gif

I want a square!!! Although I have no desire to moderate, your squares make me jealous!

Capslock
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Oooooooo...so glad to know I'm special.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Moderators are selected by the owner of Exotic Gardens, Phil Crane, who sponsors this discussion forum, on an "as needed" basis.

But don't forget the initiation process, PAK! My scars are still healing!
wow.gif
wink.gif

Yes...*shudder* UGH. I don't even like to remember it.
wow.gif
One must never speak of it...NEVER! OH THE HOORRRRRORRRR!
tounge.gif

Pfft ya right. Since when did you all get that square? It wasnt there a few weeks ago and u were still moderator then. Atleast, so you said
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 10 2004,13:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Moderators are selected by the owner of Exotic Gardens, Phil Crane, who sponsors this discussion forum, on an "as needed" basis.    

But don't forget the initiation process, PAK!  My scars are still healing!
Oh god... dont remind me! BAM Puppys torture room was too much for me
I want a square again!
tounge.gif
i like the color yellow...:;): Its nice to help phil out too
cool.gif

Ozzy, soon as you find out you have 2 squares you learn that there are 5 squares to get!
tounge.gif
for each week of torturing you get a square... yep thats how it works
ghostface.gif
wink.gif

I think the yellow squares are something like measles...they tend to spread.
smile.gif

I thought the mods were just warning each other, and thats what the squares mean. Maybe I'll make a bunch and upload them as my avatar.
tounge.gif

do you have fun in the mod forum, looking at who's "bad"?
tounge.gif
I hope no one mentioned me in there.

Probably not more than once or twice. Then they went on to more important things, like who's turn it was to order donuts for the next mod meeting
laugh.gif

smile.gif

BCK

i want squares. i'm jealous of the square people!!
tounge.gif
ghostface.gif

The squares are a badge of honor. Getting my first square was hard but it was nothing compared to what I had to do to get the second. I can't reveal the initiation but I'll just say that it involves PAK ,a rare snake and alot of grapes. OH the horror.

NOW JUST WAIT A MINUTE!!!  I am always told what a square I am...well or what a b*&^% I am, but that is beside the point.  
wink.gif

rock.gif

Ozzy, next time you can hire me for a body gaurd
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Mar. 10 2004,17:39)]Ozzy, next time you can hire me for a body gaurd
blues.gif
or you can hire him to peel grapes and fan you with palm leaves and have him treat your toe fungus
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Back