What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It survived

Now usually I'm a plant killer, untill CP's that is, I just wanted to share something cool that happened to me, I've been looking all over town for any CP, And just can't find any! But I did find a local nursery with 4 VFT's, after 3 weeks They multiplied into seven! Has anyone had a case like this?

Hi Kirk,
I have several VFTs that I got from PFT/JungleWerks that sent up several smaller plants after I recieved them.  I usually get about 4 new plants springing up from each old plant during the course of a year.  Flytraps are one of the most prolific CPs I have.  They aren't as bad as some sundews, but they try
laugh.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

Congrats on getting some clumpers. This usually happens from left over tissue culture chemicals on the plant, but some plants also seem to have a genetic proficency for doing this.

Where's that clump song post? You know - She's a clump...."

thats great to hear! always nice to see someone else getting addicted to CPs ;)

Yea some sundews are practically weeds, they send up a new plantlet like evry few days it seems.....
mad.gif

Yeah, finnally someone who knows my pain, I get really frustrated when I have to pay shipping to ship little plantletts to beginners, because I don't have room for them

Back