What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby coming

Hi all

Just to let you all know My wife is expecting july 25 with a girl... Her first Smile.. She is scared to death so if you guys woulds say a prayer for her. Her feet are killing her and her back is hurting like ####.
The good thing is is that baby is going to be a tought all about CP's!!!!!

If i can get a pict of her Im sure you guys will find her cute as a button.

Jim

Goog luck to you and your wife.

Take care
Joe

She needs pampering & reassurance right now.  I think education is a good way to counter fear.  The more she knows about what to expect, the less she will fear.  There are huge amounts of info online & lots of books in the library.  It will help if she feels some sense of control, in the areas that she can control, like comfort.  She chooses where to give birth, who & what she wants around her, that kind of thing.  And you could learn to give a nice soothing back rub for that aching back & a tender foot massage, too.  Congratulations to you both!  
smile_r_32.gif

biggrin.gif

My prays are for all three of you. Give your wife a hug and a smile. It will be over soon and you will have a joyful bundle to hold. It deffinately makes life worth while.

Man, there are some "busy"
smile_m_32.gif
people on here. All these children poppin out.

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ June 17 2004,10:36)]Man, there are some "busy"
smile_m_32.gif
 people on here. All these children poppin out.

Joe
smile_k_ani_32.gif

hey, at least the people are married!
smile_m_32.gif

lavenderdawn,
too many
smile_r_32.gif
s! im sure william isnt happy with you flirting with other guys
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_r_32.gif
smile_l_32.gif

Congratulations, Jesus bless you.

Thanks Guys!!! I am Blessed A Beautiful Wife

Kids Family and all of you here!! NVERE thought I would find a CP place to post and this many people that like these plants!!
now a Chilld
I am Blessed

Thanks again

Jim

Spec, it's the only one of these stupid smilies I can relate to.  Besides, I don't consider it flirting.  Haven't you ever given anyone a friendly hug?  Or a friendly little kiss on the cheek?  Wait a minute, I forgot I'm talking to a 14 y.o. kid.  Even so, flirting is fun & harmless enough, if the intention is just to have fun.  And that's a pretty heavy trip about the married thing, too.    
smile_r_32.gif
    So, there!
And, Jim, yes, you are blessed.

Hey! Congrats! Have you take Lamaz? (sp?) It REALLY helped us out when we had ours 13 days ago. It's not all breathing....They tell you what to bring to the hospital, what to expect, drug options, etc. Very informative. Highly recommended.
Good luck!
smile.gif

Mazel Tov! Start passing out the cigars!

Back