What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irc channel

Does this site have a irc channel, cause in my opinion that will be pretty neat and could get live answers and a place just to chat. I didn't know where to post this,so if it's in the wrong place please move.
smile_l_32.gif

Not to my knowledge, but I could look around and see how you set one up.. if it's just a matter of hosting one, my computer is on 24/7 unless I'm out of the city and I bring my laptop with me...

There used to be... I set up a java chat room a few months ago, the link is around here somewhere...

Eh, Join any random QUAKEnet server and type
/join #PFTchat

I'll be there.. probably not "on" but It'll stay up..

Use this

HERE

once that loads, type in your nickname you want to use.. and then type /join #pftchat
It'll work, supposedly

Edit: I highly reccomend using a client to download like mIRC, after every sentance you type using the above URL you get a message about unregistered copy.. it's somewhat annoying, but it has no effect on anything

I say we create one!  Everyone can download mIRC from www.mirc.com it is free, and it lets you chat on IRC.  I think Afterx.net would be a good server, it already hosts a couple reef aquarium and aquarium chat rooms.  to join afterx type this: " /server irc.afterx.net " with out the quotes.  how about we create the channle #Terraforums to join the channle type: /join #Terraforums

I'd love to hear so of you guys feedback!

-Juan-Carlos

I saw you sign in earlier Juan, I just named it at random.. PFTchat seemed best, Ozzy also visited it earlier but Pirahna plant seems to be the only one who keeps decent hours on IRC
smile.gif
.. I didn't wake up till 1pm PST

Edit: made a channel on the server you said.. #terraforums

Back