What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades and freebies owed

For those that I have promised things to, due to a few officers suffering illness or emergencies I have not had a day off in more than three weeks. I have two to three days off now (if I do not answer the phone at the wrong time, you have to go in if you answer). A few packages were sent off earlier this week, pondboy, duggins, mike Luu and one other. The rest will hopefully go out today. Please forgive this, I have very little control over my schedule.

I'm glade we are finally hearing from you again! It's not the same w/o you!
smile.gif

yeah copper, i was getting a lil worried! im glad your doing ok!

Hello Altrade.  I finally got another box put together for you.  

Out tomorrow.
Altrade
Jeremiah
Bonnie
Andrew
Hellz
Alphawolf
BobZ
Kayaker
Superimposed
Ecroton

I think that is it for now, new and old.  If there is anyone else please PM.

Superimposed,

Maybe you and I ought to drive to Hastings and "raise heck.", lol. Sounds like there is only one arresting officer around....
smile_n_32.gif

Cheers,

Joe

OH, I am sure that would go over very well.  Besides, I have not made an arrest in a couple of weeks.  That's it, just rub salt in my wound.  I have hit a dry spell.  It's officer's block
smile_n_32.gif

No "get out of jail jail free" card for you!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It's officer's block

I think you should call it "cop block." LMAO!!!! (maybe only guys will get that one)

Got mine tonight, I'll pot them first thing tommorow. Thanks sooo much! I appriciate the hard work in this for me and us! You are truely one of the great people here!
Andrew

Hopefully myn comes within the next few day
biggrin.gif

Hellz

Woot it came 2 day!!!
Thanks, thy are beautifal plants ^^
the plants were a bit banged up from the trip, but they are now potted, and under a 60 watt compact flouresent
ill post pics after they grow a bit
Hellz

Back