What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1368 2 1/2" round green plastic pots!

• Thread starter kayaker78
  • Start date
I just bought over 1360 or so round green 2 1/2" plastic pots! Needless to say I will have some extras. If these are not readily available in your area, Im willing to trade!

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
holy cow you sure buy in BULK!

What are you looking for? Do any of the things I said I have for trade in the tradeing forum interest you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kayaker78 @ Oct. 12 2004,6:27)]I just bought over 1360 or so round green 2 1/2" plastic pots! Needless to say I will have some extras. If these are not readily available in your area, Im willing to trade!
Why 2 1/2? You're gonna have to buy 1368 3 inch pots in a year or two
smile_m_32.gif

I did the same, bought 500 4 inch pots... Shipping cost as much as the pots! Was like 100 bucks!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

If anyone wants pots, best to trade for a few instead of buying a billion of them
smile_m_32.gif

And I though I was weird. Years ago, I bought a case of 1000 3" round pots, when they stopped selling them in my area, lol.

Shipping was $100
smile_k_ani_32.gif
which was the same as the cost of the pots? You paid way way way too much! next time you need to buy pots in bulk PM me I will tell you where to go!

I almost bought the 4" pots too! Im stocking up as greenhouse construction gets closer
smile_n_32.gif
I hesitated on it this time as I still live in an apartment and Im running out of room, that will be fixed next year
smile.gif

I seem to remember that...from a company in Minnesota listed on the bottom of the pot, a case of 1000 was around $100 shipped, but maybe as little as $88
confused.gif
I can't remember exactly.

Joe

I wonder if the invoice is still in the box.
BTW, I put question marks above, and got the quizical face instead, lol.

I always get that face too when I use multiple question marks! I can get pots for around $40 per box but I pick them up locally. Though I wouldnt think shipping would be very expensive for ground freight

I had 1250 or so 3 1/4 inch square pots shipped from the USA to Canada for about $40.00. $100.00 seems way too much.

Back