What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More good luck.........

after all my recent problems my plants got a bit ignored for awhile. thank god for trays cause it was easy to keep everything properly watered. anyways last night i finally inspected my Utrics after quite awhile of not giving them a second glance. my U. graminifolia is blooming. U. prehensilis is sending up a flower stalk. and best of all my poor lil plug of U. pauliniae which i have fretted and worried over since recieving it at about the end of May has actually sparcly covered the entire 2 inch pot with lolons!!!! it is even coming out the drainage holes of the pot!!!! after seeing the pic of the flower that Tamlin posted during the NASC auction this species immediatly became my favorite Utric. it did nothing all summer. started to spread a bit about 8 weeks ago and has aparently gone crazy in the last few weeks. WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Congrats! My G.sp giant violacea is sending up stalks:)

Back