What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New england or philadelphia?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Nothing original, here, but I've always felt that this season's Super Bowl winner would go to the AFC, either New england, Piitsburgh, or Indianapolis. Whaddya think?

I think Philadelphia makes really good cream cheese. I can pass on the clam chowder.
laugh.gif

Patriots - but I have to avoid all features about Tom Brady and Bill Belichick or I'll puke.  I've been a Saints fan since discovering the NFL in junior high in Mississippi.  When I moved northeast in 1984, I began to like the Pats too.  But it's getting hard to deal with their success.  The first Superbowl win was great, but it's getting to be too much.  I'm much more comfortable with the Saints' mediocrity.

Oh, my burning hatred of the Patriots.. go Philadelphia. If New England wins, I'm gonna hurl. I lost my mind and just started dancing when my Dolphins beat the Patriots a couple months back.. and Tom Brady got sacked in that game!! HOOAH!!!!

Anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Jan. 24 2005,4:22)]Oh, my burning hatred of the Patriots.. go Philadelphia. If New England wins, I'm gonna hurl. I lost my mind and just started dancing when my Dolphins beat the Patriots a couple months back.. and Tom Brady got sacked in that game!! HOOAH!!!!

Anyway.
Here here!!
smile_m_32.gif

SAME THING HERE, I RAN THROUGH THE HOUSE, MY BRO THOUGHT IT WAS OVER WHEN WE WERE DOWN 11 POINTS WITH 4 MINUTES LEFT HAHAHA I HATE NEW ENGLAND, MY BRO DIDNT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID WE WON

I hate the pats!! Team, team, team, crap! All the sports I do are "I Sports!". Karate, bowling, hunting, fishing, running, swimming, and PIG *basketball*. You do not see any "Team" in "I" do you? When you think of it football is an "I sport". You have 11 guys doing their own job. You do not see a Defensive Tackle playing Quarterback? k/d Go Eagles!

ps
I am not angry just bitter...Beloved Steeler fan.
smile_h_32.gif

I don't want to see NE win it again. But if I had to bet on the game, I'd put my money on the NE.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Feb. 04 2005,5:32)]ps
I am not angry just bitter...Beloved Steeler fan.
smile_h_32.gif
I feel fo ya I dont really love the steelers persay (sp?) but I would've like to see them beat up on the patriots

ok, they are both very evenly matched, but with mcnabb running things (literally I think in this game) ne will be up for a fight. no blowouts as they are both very good teams. I think that with the weapons the eagles have, that they win this game, but not by much, time wise or point wise. I think maybe 23/17 pats with three mins left. eagles drive, and score with 0:59 left. 24/23 eagles.

Yeah, Dyflam, Kirk, Travis! I love you guys!! *forms cluster of friends*

whats this thread about?
confused.gif

whats super bowl?
confused.gif

"What's the super bowl"? "WHAT IS THE SUPER BOWL"?! It's only the most-veiwed, biggest thing goin' down on the CONTINENT! *tries to think of something ghetto* And it's HERE, in the Upper East Side, Florida!!

*sigh* Florida will never be ghetto -_-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 05 2005,8:41)]"What's the super bowl"? "WHAT IS THE SUPER BOWL"?! It's only the most-veiwed, biggest thing goin' down on the CONTINENT!
Good thing it stays in the continent cos I can't stand the sport (no wait, it's the fanaticism I can't stand, not the sport itself)! >;-D
smile_n_32.gif
Oh those wonderful Friday evenings in high school, riding 'round town with my friends and no-one around... Good times, good times.

I have absolutely no clue about anything about football but i'm gonna say i hope the eagles win cuz i like eagles :p
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]biggest thing goin' down on the CONTINENT!
nah... only in the US. I had never even heard of the thing before coming here.
you sure hear a hell of a lot about the world cup in Mexico but not about football.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Good thing it stays in the continent cos I can't stand the sport (no wait, it's the fanaticism I can't stand, not the sport itself)! >;-D
LOL I don't like either. but you know... what the heck... GO EAGLES! lol

But is the World Cup on TV? Neu.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shokuchuu @ Feb. 05 2005,9:49)]Good thing it stays in the continent cos I can't stand the sport (no wait, it's the fanaticism I can't stand, not the sport itself)!  >;-D
*does her routine football fanaticism just out of spite*

Back