What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow weird company

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Is this real?
Seagull imports
I found it while browsing yahoo groups for Cps. How I got that group to come up is beyond me. The group name is also seagull imports.

Yeah, I'm going to China for free.
smile.gif

My parents used to tell me not to feed the seagulls all the time because they'd poop on me when they swarmed. But who's going to China now, huh Mom?

I cannot believe that this is real. I do not think selling seagulls to eat is legal. I mean animal rights.

no different than buying a chicken to eat i would think. ive eaten chicken, turkey, pheasent, grouse, hungarian partridge, dove, goose and duck. pheasant by far is my favorite. at a fund raiser for a club that helps out kids, mainly those with cancer about a week ago in Canada i ate elk, mule deer, moose, bison, upland birds, wild boar and arctic char. good stuff, far better than any mass produced meat. granted i see no difference in going to the store and purchasing beef, pork or chicken in lil packages than going out and taking the animal myself and butchering it myself at home other than what i "harvest" myself tastes better and is better for you. dont knock something till you try it and remember its a big planet and there are MANY different cultures, some of which will do things you think are disgusting, doesnt mean they are wrong.

btw i didnt see the website, it must be down this morning or something

I can't see it either.  Read Power Steer and you might decide seagulls sound pretty yummy.  Even those flocking over the landfill.

Sea gulls, The other white meat.
laugh.gif

White meat?? Ohh mannn, I thought they were dark meat. Now I gotta choose another wine.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Feb. 06 2005,6:39)]White meat??  Ohh mannn, I thought they were dark meat.  Now I gotta choose another wine.......
LOL wine and gull what a consept, did it take a bottle before you worked up the nerve to try the gull
smile_m_32.gif
my desition would prolly be beer: can or bottle
smile_n_32.gif

If you buy a bottle of Thunderbird and a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, you'll have the right color of wine on hand no matter what color a seagull is beneath the feathers.

LOL @ Ozzy and BCK. You made me laugh out loud at work! You're gonna get me busted.
smile_n_32.gif

It won't come up for me?

I think geocities banned it. I think it was fake. Anyway I guess no one at geocities has a sense of humor. If you take it literally it was very funny

Does this mean I need to cancel my china trip?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Its up again, I don't know I changed copmuters and it worked. It is really funny though.
www.geocites.com/Yodaischrist/SeagullImports.html

I hear that seagulls taste a lot like spotted owl and golden eagle.
laugh.gif

Back