What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope this isnt breaking a rule

• Thread starter machete
  • Start date
Just got an order from Tony at Exoticplantsplus, on Monday. A++++ seller. Great packing job, and the plants came in wonderful.
thanks man.
If this breaks some rules, sorry in advance. This is the place that I learned about him though.

Hmm. Not sure what rules this would break, though it is kind of advertising for a sort-of competitor.

But what the heck, I've had the same experience with Tony. Best neps on the block (for plants not sold by pft!!!)

Capslock

Oh, it's breaking. And according to PFT rules, both the advertisers and advertisees are ground up into plant food........
smile_o_32.gif

But where would I get my best plants from then???

I don't see Tony as a competitor of PFT because he has a different niche in the CP market. People becoming interested in CPs come here and find answers to their questions, often answered by Tony. I doubt many of them buy an oddball Nep from Tony, at least not right away, but some of them do buy the starter plants and kits PFT sells.

Tony's plants have always rox0rzed my sox0rz.

Edit: Feel free to use that on your testimonial page.

I'm waiting for a good excuse ( and warmer temps ) to order some neps from tony
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Tony's plants have always rox0rzed my sox0rz.

He's the shizzle for fizzle ma nizzle!

Back